Sunday, September 28, 2014

You Live Only Once

...And that is exactly why you should work your very tail to the bone and beyond to make the best out of this short journey we have been blessed with.

A life is all too short to waste it in allowing yourself to be miserable or unhappy. A life is all too short to waste it in things that do not have a future. It is all too short to swing from left to right in search for something external that would satisfy your thirst for peace.

The reality is that deep within, you have a force you were endowed with when you were born. This force is a basic guide for you in this life. It will warn you of danger, of things you should or should not do, of places where you should not go to or be in. Most importantly it will strike a spark every time it comes in contact with the Truth.

The Truth "shall be in [you] a well of water springing up into everlasting life*". While everlasting life is a blessing of the eternities, we can enjoy of it here and now. We are alive are we not? We can start feeling and living this everlasting life while we are here in mortality. You don't need to be immortal to live.

Embracing the Truth and the Reality as it is will make a life worth living. It will enrich your life beyond what you could expect. Instead just being from day to day, you feel actually alive.

Now, I must confess that I never had the privilege of living life without the Truth and finding it later in life. Instead I was blessed with a family that taught me and gave me a possibility to choose it for myself. Instead I have had the sad experience of how the guidance and the light of the Heavens withdraw because of my own mistakes and conduct.

I don't know how total of a withdrawal it was, all I know is that I have never felt so alone or afraid. I felt sick, like throwing up.

There was once a longer period when the loss was not sudden but gradual. Now looking back, I was not happy as I am now. I went about my days one by one and time fell through my fingers and I was unable to reach my fullest potential at that given time.

I wasted too much of my precious time.

I doubt that my experience is exactly what you would feel if you have never had the Truth in your life. What I do not doubt one bit is that you are missing something miraculous and amazing if you don't have it.

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 8:31-32 (King James Version)
I promise to every single one of you. If you do embrace the Truth, it will make you free and allow you to reach your fullest potential. You will be able to live a life worth passing on for others to learn and to study.

Now, go and live.


Godspeed!
________
*John 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment